PSY 326 Week 3 Assignment Research Study and Method,
Research Study and Method. This week, you will submit a one to two page paper (excluding title and reference pages) that discusses the research study you will critique for your Final Paper. The research study you choose to critique must:
1. Be an actual research study, not a review.
2. Contain a literature review of research related to the topic.
3. Have a clearly stated research question (or questions) and a hypothesis.
4. Collect data for analysis.
5. Conduct some type of analysis on the data collected.
6. Interpret the results of the analysis.
7. Discuss the implications of the results of the study.
It is important that you complete all of the components of the assignment this week so that your instructor can provide you with feedback, which you will use to complete the Final Paper.
Your paper should contain the following:
1. An introduction that includes the hypothesis, methods, and results of this study.
2. A summary of the study.
3. An explanation of how this study is consistent with the topic and discipline submitted in Week One.
4. A conclusion.
5. All references must be cited according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
6. Two scholarly, peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years, not including the course text. One of these sources will be the research study that you are discussing.