PAD 505 Week 6 ASSIGNMENT 2,
PAD 505 ASSIGNMENT 2 THE CAPITAL BUDGET
Due Week 6 and worth 280 points
Refer the Scenario for Assignments 1–5. Forecast salaries, revenue estimating, and prepare the capital budget.
Using the budget from the selected agency, write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the agency’s compensation for employees. Provide a rationale on what the costs and benefits would be for a 2 percent, 4 percent, or 5 percent pay increase for the fiscal year 2014. In your forecast, (a) discuss the effects of the increase on benefits for the agency and (b) provide a chart depicting the increase for each percent. (Title this section Payroll Forecast.)
- Review the trend of the agency over the past five (5) years and prepare an analysis explaining the trend for expenditures. Include a figure depicting the trend. (Title this section Trend Analysis.)
- Prepare and explain a five (5) year forecast of the four (4) highest expenditures. Make an XY plot of these data. Include in the analysis whether the costs should be approved or not approved. Justify the reasoning with examples. (Title this section Expenditure Forecast.)
- Compare two (2) options for predicting the cost of needed repairs to the current building that houses the selected agency by completing Exercise 1 at the end of Chapter 1 (page 92). Provide a rationale for recommending one (1) of the two (2) options. Include the figures to support the rationale. (Title this section Capital Budget.)
- Provide names and URLs of the Websites for the state’s budget(s) analyzed and any other government Websites used to support the assignment’s criteria.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the basic skills and tools needed for budgeting for public sector agencies and / or departments.
- Recommend appropriate policy actions based on the evaluation.
- Evaluate a budgeting system at any governmental level.
- Analyze the scope and sequence of budgeting in terms of sources of revenues, purpose of government expenditures, budget cycles, budget preparation, and debt administration.
- Analyze the steps required for budgeting, such as preparing a budget, making a financial plan, conducting a cost-benefit analysis, and making budget decisions.
- Prepare a preliminary budgeting system for presentation before Congress, state / local government, or other organization.
- Develop various budget charts that represent segments of the budgeting process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in public budgeting and finance.
- Write clearly and concisely about public budgeting and finance using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Homeworkacer (www.Hwacer.com) is the leading provider of homework Tutorial help to students worldwide. Hwacer providing students homework help with the quality notes and tutorial HSA 510 WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT 2 ,With their assignments, projects, discussions, course work and final exams.
HSA 510 WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT 2,CIS 525 Week 6 Case Study 1, CIS 525 Week 4 Assignment 2, PAD 510 Assignment 4, PAD 510 Assignment 3 Position Paper, PAD 510 Assignment 2 Analyzing The Policy, PAD 510 Assignment 1, HSA 525 Week 4 Assignment 1, PAD 540 Week 4 Assignment, HSA 525 Week 4-11 Discussion Question, PAD 510 Entire Course, CIS 500 Week 1 Discussion, PAD 530 WEEK 3 Discussion 1, PAD 530 Week 2 Discussion 2, PAD 530 Week 2 Discussion 1, PAD 530 Week 1 Discussion 2, PAD 530 Week 1 Discussion 1, CIS 510 Week 3 Discussion, CIS 510 Week 2 Discussion, CIS 510 Week 2 Assignment 1, CIS 510 Week 1 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 9 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 8 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 7 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 6 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 5 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 4 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 3 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 2 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 1 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 10 Term Paper, CIS 500 Week 10 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 9 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 8 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 8 Case Study 2, CIS 500 Week 7 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 6 Case Study 1, CIS 500 Week 6 Case Study 1, HSA 525 Week 10 Discussion, HSA 525 Assignment 3 Post Merger Analysis, CIS 510 Week 9 Discussion, CIS 510 Week 9 Assignment 4, CIS 500 Week 6 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 5 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 4 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 4 Assignment 2, ACC 400 Complete Class, ACC 544 Complete Class, ACC 280 Complete class, ACC 290 Complete Course, BUS 250 Entire Course A Graded, BUS 310 All Week Discussion Questions, BUS 490 Week 4 Assignment 1, BUS 515 Final Exam, CIS 510 Week 2 Assignment 1, CMGT 554 Complete class, CIS 511 Week 1 Assignment 1, CMGT 244 Entire Course, CIS 524 All Week Discussion Questions, CMGT 554 Complete class, CIS 525 Week 10 Term Paper, ECO 410 Test Bank, ECO 415 Complete Course, ENG 125 Week 5 Final Paper, ETH 316 Complete class, FIN 419 Entire class, FIN 515 Week 6 Second Course Project, FIN 534 Midterm Exam, HCA 210 Complete class, HRM 420 Complete Course, HRM 530 Complete Assignments, hwacer.com MGT 431 Entire Course, MGT 437 Complete Course, MGT 500 Week 3 Assignment 1, MKT 500 Assignment 2 Part B Your Marketing Plan, PHL 458 Complete Class, PSY 322 Complete Class, PSY 390 Complete Class.