CIS 517 Week 9 Assignment 6,
Utilizing the Delphi technique, your team constructed the following risks register the VoIP project containing the risk, the likelihood of its occurrence on a scale of 1 (least likely) to 5 (most likely), and the potential negative impact on the project on the same scale. In addition, they recommended the appropriate response and identified its type for one of the risks identified.
|1||Project Delayed due to lack of resources||3||5|
|2||Project runs out of funds before completion||1||5|
|3||Users reject new system||2||2|
|5||New government regulations introduced during deployment increase the cost of running VoIP||2||3|
|6||Yearly renewal fee issued on the legacy system due to delay of over 30 days in deployment of the new system||1||4||Mitigation||Schedule check 30 days before project deadline to determine if action needs to be taken to avoid delay. Decision tree will be utilized.|
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Explain risk management and its associated activities and defend the need for a risk management plan.
- Describe the Delphi technique used to identify risks and infer on types of projects where this technique is most accurate.
- Examine the four (4) types of risk response (i.e., avoidance, acceptance, transference, and mitigation) and determine the appropriate situation where each should be used.
- Complete the table with the risk response type (i.e., avoidance, acceptance, transference, and mitigation) and a description of the response.
- Create a decision tree with the software of your choice to address risk number 6. Assume that when you check the schedule on day 60 of the project, it becomes evident that two (2) additional engineers are needed to ensure on-time completion of the project. The engineers cost $25,000 each and a fee of $120,000 is issued by the legacy provider. The probability of completing the project on time is as follows: With the current personnel – 60%; With one (1) engineer – 80%; With both engineers – 98%.
- Explain the methodology utilized to create a decision tree and recommend the appropriate action to take based on your decision tree from criterion 5.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include the decision tree created in your chosen software. The completed decision tree must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the human resource factors that can impact project management.
- Summarize how the PMBOK® process groups and knowledge areas are involved throughout the project life cycle.
- Compare and contrast the sources and mitigating factors of project risk.
- Use project management and graphic software to plan and manage a project throughout the project life cycle.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in IT project management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions
Homeworkacer (www.Hwacer.com) is the leading provider of homework Tutorial help to students worldwide. Hwacer providing students homework help with the quality notes and tutorial HSA 510 WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT 2 ,With their assignments, projects, discussions, course work and final exams.
HSA 510 WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT 2,CIS 525 Week 6 Case Study 1, CIS 525 Week 4 Assignment 2, PAD 510 Assignment 4, PAD 510 Assignment 3 Position Paper, PAD 510 Assignment 2 Analyzing The Policy, PAD 510 Assignment 1, HSA 525 Week 4 Assignment 1, PAD 540 Week 4 Assignment, HSA 525 Week 4-11 Discussion Question, PAD 510 Entire Course, CIS 500 Week 1 Discussion, PAD 530 WEEK 3 Discussion 1, PAD 530 Week 2 Discussion 2, PAD 530 Week 2 Discussion 1, PAD 530 Week 1 Discussion 2, PAD 530 Week 1 Discussion 1, CIS 510 Week 3 Discussion, CIS 510 Week 2 Discussion, CIS 510 Week 2 Assignment 1, CIS 510 Week 1 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 9 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 8 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 7 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 6 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 5 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 4 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 3 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 2 Discussion, HSA 525 Week 1 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 10 Term Paper, CIS 500 Week 10 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 9 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 8 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 8 Case Study 2, CIS 500 Week 7 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 6 Case Study 1, CIS 500 Week 6 Case Study 1, HSA 525 Week 10 Discussion, HSA 525 Assignment 3 Post Merger Analysis, CIS 510 Week 9 Discussion, CIS 510 Week 9 Assignment 4, CIS 500 Week 6 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 5 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 4 Discussion, CIS 500 Week 4 Assignment 2, ACC 400 Complete Class, ACC 544 Complete Class, ACC 280 Complete class, ACC 290 Complete Course, BUS 250 Entire Course A Graded, BUS 310 All Week Discussion Questions, BUS 490 Week 4 Assignment 1, BUS 515 Final Exam, CIS 510 Week 2 Assignment 1, CMGT 554 Complete class, CIS 511 Week 1 Assignment 1, CMGT 244 Entire Course, CIS 524 All Week Discussion Questions, CMGT 554 Complete class, CIS 525 Week 10 Term Paper, ECO 410 Test Bank, ECO 415 Complete Course, ENG 125 Week 5 Final Paper, ETH 316 Complete class, FIN 419 Entire class, FIN 515 Week 6 Second Course Project, FIN 534 Midterm Exam, HCA 210 Complete class, HRM 420 Complete Course, HRM 530 Complete Assignments, hwacer.com MGT 431 Entire Course, MGT 437 Complete Course, MGT 500 Week 3 Assignment 1, MKT 500 Assignment 2 Part B Your Marketing Plan, PHL 458 Complete Class, PSY 322 Complete Class, PSY 390 Complete Class.