BUS 599 Week 10 Assignment 5
Assignment 5: Business Plan – Final
Due Week 10 and worth 150 points
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: your final business plan and your business plan financials. Note: You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment.
You have completed all of the necessary sections of your business plan and will now create a final draft. Use any / all feedback you have received to polish your plan to the point that you could confidently show it to investors and potential partners or customers.
Refer to the Outline of a Business Plan, beginning on p. 399 of the course text. (Click here for help accessing a specific page number in your eBook.) Not all businesses will include all of these components in this order, but use the outline as a guide. Specifically your plan will not require the Development, Milestones, and Exit Plan section of the business plan.
Section 1: Business Plan (MS Word or equivalent)
Construct a ten to thirty (10-30) page business plan. Note: Twenty (20) pages are sufficient for most businesses.
- Write a one to three (1–3) page executive summary for your business plan, in which you justify:
- A clear and concise business concept.
- A thoroughly planned business concept.
- A capable management structure.
- A clear-cut market need.
- Significant competitive advantages for your business.
- Realistic financial projections.
- That investors have an excellent chance to make money.
- A realistic and developed exit plan.
Note: Read Chapters 4 and 18 of the course text: Successful Business Plan . Use the plan preparation worksheets on pp. 58–61 and the sample executive summaries on pp. 62–66 to help guide you, choose to write either a synopsis summary or a narrative summary, and include highlights from the each section of your business plan.
- Combine all of the sections stated below and revise your initial business plan draft, which you submitted in Week 8, based on feedback you have received.
- Executive Summary
- Company Description(Assignment 1)
- Industry Analysis and Trends (Assignment 1 )
- Target Market (Assignment 2 )
- Competition (Assignment 2 )
- Strategic Position & Risk Assessment (Assignment 1 )
- Marketing Plan & Sales Strategy (Assignment 2 )
- Operations Plan (Assignment 3 Part 1 )
- Technology Plan (Assignment 3 Part 1 )
- Management & Organization (Assignment 3 Part 1 )
- Ethics & Social Responsibility (Assignment 3 Part 2)
- The Financials (Week 7 Discussion )
- The Financials and the Management description—must spark enough interest to convince a reader to continue. Enhance the two (2) mentioned sections to appropriately engage the reader.
- Hints:The financial section of your business plan will be derived from the previously completed financial worksheets.
- Format your assignment according to these formatting requirements:
- Cite the resources you have used to complete the exercise.Note: There is no minimum requirement for the number of resources used in the exercise.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Section 2: Business Plan Financials (MS Excel worksheets bundled with course textbook)
- For year one, submit a revised Income Statement, Cash Flow Projection, and Balance Sheet from the “Business Plan Financials” Excel template based on your feedback fromProject Deliverable 4: Business Plan – Draft .
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe strategic planning techniques used to formulate alternative strategies designed to achieve stated business goals.
- Create a plan to implement a firm’s strategy and manage the change from current operations.
- Analyze strategies for exerting the internal leadership needed to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives and improve operating excellence.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic management.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic management using proper writing mechanics.
HSA 510 Week 4 Assignment 1,HSA 510 Week 4 Discussion, HSA 510 Week 3 Discussion, PAD 525 Week 6 Discussion Question 1,PAD 525 Week 5 Discussion Question 1,PAD 525 Week 4 Discussion Question 1, PAD 525 Week 4 Discussion Question , ECO 550 Week 7 Discussion , BUS 599 Week 10 Assignment 5, PAD 515 Assignment 3, CIS 505 Week 5 Assignment 3, CIS 505 Assignment 3, PAD 525 Week 4 Assignment 2, CIS 599 Week 10 Discussion Question 1, CIS 599 Week 10 Discussion Question 2, PAD 525 Assignment 2, ECO 550 Week 6 Discussion, HSA 505 Week 2 Discussion, HSA 505 Week 2 , PAD 525 Week 3 Discussion Question 1,CIS 505 Week 2 Assignment 1,CIS 554 Week 3 Case Study 1,CIS 554 Week 1 Discussion, PAD 525 Week 2 Discussion Question,PAD 525 Week 2 Assignment 1,PAD 525 Week 1 Discussion, PAD 525 Week 1 Discussion 1, PAD 525 Week 1 Discussion 2, PAD 530 Week 4 Assignment 2, PAD 530 Assignment 2, HSA 510 WEEK 2 DISCUSSION,CIS 525 Week 2 Discussion Questi0n, HAS 510 Week 1 Discussion , hwacer.com , CIS 525, HSA 505 Week 9 Case Study 3, HSA 505 Case Study 3, CIS 525 Week 1 Discussion , CIS 517, CIS , CIS 517 Week 1 Discussion , CIS 500, Cis 500 Week 1, PAD 510 Week 1 Discussion, CIS 505 Week 7 Case Study 3, CIS 505 Case Study 3 , ECO 550 Week 11 Discussion, LEG 100 WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT,CIS 525 Week 6 Case Study 1, HSA 505 Week 6 Discussion 1, CIS 525 Week 4 Assignment 2, PAD 510 Assignment 4, CIS 527 Week 9 Assignment 5, CIS 527 Assignment 5, PAD 510 Assignment 3 Position Paper, CIS 512 Week 10 Discussion, PAD 510 Assignment 2 Analyzing The Policy, PAD 510 Assignment 1, HSA 525 Week 4 Assignment 1, PAD 540 Week 4 Assignment, HSA 525 Week 4-11 Discussion Question